in Montgomery County, Maryland
If you find yourself confused by the mix of fitness advice in the media, you’re not alone.
- Is walking just as effective as running?
- Will resistance training make women look too muscular?
- Do I need to know my target heart rate for cardiovascular activity?
- Are Pilates and yoga classes the only ways to increase flexibility?
- Is it safe for kids to lift weights?
Just trying to figure out what exercises are right for your goals and how often to do them can be a workout in itself!
An experienced certified personal trainer can take the frustration and guesswork out of planning a fitness program, and help you define and achieve your goals faster and more safely.
Beth Novick has been training men, women and teenagers in Montgomery County since 1997. Her clients have included pre-and post-natal moms, seniors, local and national pageant contestants, and those just wanting to improve their health and fitness. She is the personal training sponsor for Maryland's Miss USA and Miss America pageants.